Monday, January 28, 2019

Happy Monday of National Lutheran Schools Week

Why do you love Zion?

I love Zion, because ...
we have center time and we learn more about Jesus.
I like the jobs.
I love playing in the kitchen and the writing area.
I love playing in the block area and at the whiteboard.
I like making patterns and geoboards.
I love to see my friends.
I love dress-up,
We have fun!

Where would you like to go?

Here are a few of our group that dressed for the day.
During our morning meeting, everyone had a chance to share their favorite vacation spot.
Most of us would like to go to the beach or the pool for our vacation. Other places we like to to include Disney World, Colorado, or Door County.
We read Froggy Goes to Hawaii, since that's were his family takes a vacation.

Jesus Time

Today the story was baptism.
To learn about what happens in baptism, Mrs. Lohman baptized a doll baby.

StoryMaking

We used our imaginations to tell stories today.
First, we thought about ideas.
Then we played with the materials/props to help us make up a story.
Then we shared our stories with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment